On October 10, Forza Motorsport launches with 20 completely rebuilt tracks from around the world with multiple layouts, including 5 never-before-seen tracks in a Motorsport game. Each feature fully dynamic time-of-day with weather, living crowds, and tracks that rubber in and react to temperature changes.
Below is the list of tracks we’ve confirmed for Forza Motorsport so far. This isn’t the final track list for launch. It will be expanded with more confirmed tracks as we introduce them to players in our trailers, screenshots, livestreams and blogs. Check back often for the latest track reveals.
Last updated on Thursday, August 31: Homestead, Lime Rock, and Watkins Glen fill out the 20 tracks coming at launch!
- Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya - video reveal
- Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps - video reveal
- Eaglerock Speedway - announced August 8th
- Grand Oak Raceway - announced August 11th
- Hakone Circuit - video reveal
- Homestead-Miami Speedway - announced August 31st
- Indianapolis Motor Speedway
- Kyalami Grand Prix Circuit - video reveal
- Le Mans - Circuit International de la Sarthe
- Lime Rock Park - announced August 31st; video reveal
- Maple Valley - video reveal
- Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course - video reveal August 31
- Mugello Circuit - announced August 22nd
- Nürburgring GP* - announced August 22nd
- Road America - announced August 5th
- Silverstone Circuit - video reveal
- Suzuka Circuit - video reveal
- Virginia International Raceway - video reveal
- Watkins Glen International Speedway - announced August 31st
- WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca - video reveal
*As part of our plan to regularly bring new content to the game after release, we are also happy to confirm the iconic 12.9-mile (20.83 km) Nordschleife will be coming in Spring 2024. Both tracks have been completely rebuilt for the Xbox Series X|S and PC.