The latest Forza Horizon 5 series update is all about High Performance. That means fast cars, a new and permanent race oval and the opportunity to set new speed records in returning PR Stunts.
Game Fixes & Release Notes
Download the new Forza Horizon 5 series update starting on Tuesday, April 25 and you’ll be ready to jump into the High Performance content two days later from Thursday, April 27.
This version introduces some fixes to community reported issues in Forza Horizon 5 Rally Adventure:
- The 2001 #4 Ford Focus RS has been added to the Autoshow for reacquisition.
- An issue that caused the Arzate Sprint Challenge and Forest Trail Master to not be marked as completed has been resolved.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Apex Predators “Let it B” mission from being completed.
- We’ve addressed an issue that saw the stock PI rating being shown in various menus and event leaderboards despite the player’s car being upgraded.
- Pinned Challenges showing unintendedly doubled requirements have been fixed.
- On PC, improvements have been made to performance degradation that occurred in two scenarios: while driving through the deformable sand dunes, and while driving the 2021 Audi RS e-tron GT.
- On Steam, we've fixed the mismatched achievements unlocked in the Xbox app.